- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and https://saharalsharqperfumes.com policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
Collection of Information
The Owner may collect and retain information from registered users of the Site including, without limitation (the "Personal Information"):
• Name and contact information, including email address, physical address and phone numbers;
• Transactional and/or financial information, including credit information and billing records, service and recorded complaints;
• Information about product and service subscriptions, usage and preferences and use regarding the Site and
• The Owner reserves the right to track your activity with the use of Google Analytics, NedStat, BPA and other such tools.
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- https://saharalsharqperfumes.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- https://saharalsharqperfumes.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
Use of Information
In order to provide complete functionality and ensure, to the extent possible, safe, secure transactions, the Site uses the Personal Information collected from registered users, amongst other things, to:
• Provide access to Site services, including customer support services;
• Collect payments and provide transactional services;
• Prevent illegal or prohibited activities that may violate the Terms & Conditions;
• Update and customise services and functionality to improve Site efficiency and customer satisfaction;
• Contact registered users with targeted marketing and promotional services and provide them with information Sharing Your Information
The Owner may access a registered user's Personal Information and disclose such Personal Information:
• To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
• To selected third parties acting on the Owner’s behalf as agents, suppliers or service providers;
• To ensure proper operation of the Site and its related systems;
• To continue to provide improved services to you;
• For market research and accounting purposes;
• To prevent illegal, offensive or objectionable material from being posted on the Site;
• For any purpose that may be required if the Owner enters into a joint venture with, or is sold to, or merged with, another entity. on important changes and developments to the Site and its services.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movement, and collect general demographic information for non-individualised use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
No data transmission system on the internet can be entirely secure. Accordingly, the Owner cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or of the transactions made on the Site.
Thank you for visiting and using the Site. We welcome your feedback and suggestions on all Site services. Please fill in the required fields in the ‘Contact Us’ form and send it to us.